2020 Land Use Code Project
This project is going to update the current Land Use Code, add new popular standards improve the organization of the code, clarify definitions, remove conflicts, etc. Please stay with us and be part of the project. We will post updates and notices of public participation frequently throughout the year.
Please review these drafts of the Land Use Code:
- Article 2 Measurements and Definitions
- Article 3 Zone Districts
- Article 4 Use Specific Standards
- Article 4 Accessory Uses
- Article 7 Subdivision Standards
- Outreach Fact Sheet for Article 8 Landscaping Screening and Trees
- Article 8 Landscaping, Screening and Trees
- Article 9 Parking Loading and Access
- Article 12 Outdoor Lighting
- Short Term Rental Business Regulations Ordinance 522 Series 2021
- Be sure to provide feedback regarding the above proposed changes in the form to the right.
Salter Vegetation management plan - a Local Forest Management project
Maps from the Forest Service showing the recreation areas within project area.
The maps linked here will help you see how the Boggy Recreation area fits within the Salter Vegetation Management Project. For up to date information please visit the Forest Service Website project page
Click to view the formal objection from the Town of Dolores with the Salter Y EA and the amount of total projected heavy commercial traffic use of the FS Rd 526 to CR 31 with the final exit from the Salter Y area through the town of Dolores via 11th Street. These objections were presented to the SJNF during the comment phase of the Draft EA on or around March 13, 2021.